? Who Am I

صورتي
I'm a student in College of Applied Sciences and I'm studying IT. I love using computers and mostly the internet and I'm thinking of specializing in internet security.Other than my studies I love to write and I may share some of my writings on this blog. I also love taking photography and i hope to improve that hobby more. In my free time I love watching movies a lot and I also love going to cinema with friends. Anyways that is just a start up information to let you know about me and I'm ready to answer your questions and receive your comments:-) ....

16‏/12‏/2010

Living in a bubble


Casting all the negativity that you get from all of those who are around you is like living in a bubble. Isolating your self from the world and the people who discourage you whether because of their jealousy or their closed minds is the concept of living in your own bubble, where you can see them around you but the wall you put up keeps you from hearing their laughs and getting their negativity. So you do what you got to do in your clear bubble where you can see but not hear and do all the best you can do and not see the results until you finish your work and the laugh you eventually hear is your own because of the great achievements you have accomplished. It is like the story of the deaf frog when all the tiny frogs had a race to reach the top of the tower but the crowed kept saying discouraging messages to them like "Oh, WAY too difficult!!", all the frogs collapsed except the deaf frog continued and won the race because he didn’t hear all the negative words and kept going till the end. After all the whole expression of living in bubble is just a way to say that you have to do your best in this life where you don’t let anyone get into your head and disappoint you or keep you down from succeeding and achieving your dreams. Just always have hope and faith in Allah that you can fulfill all your dreams and don’t forget to always be positive.

Written by: Asma Al-Farsi. 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق